The content of the website is protected by international copyright and owned by Persona International and/or John Wiley & Sons, Inc. and its subsidiary and affiliate companies.
Specific to this site: © 2020 by Persona International. All Rights Reserved.
All terms, statements, policies and practices inclusive and applicable to all websites owned by Persona International including, but not limited to, domain names, content, branding, intellectual property, business identity, personal identity, text, images, site access statistics, names, logos, of any owned or associated, including, but not limited to, all other domains, copyright, and/or trademark property of Persona International owner associates.
Everything DiSC® is a registered trademark of John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Additional current trademarks of Wiley are: I-Sight®, Personal Development Profile®, Personal Listening Profile®, Personal Profile Preview®, Personal Profile System®, QuikDiSC®, Time Mastery Profile®. All Wiley product content, including but not limited to profiles, facilitator kits, videos, software, and online products is copyrighted material. Without express written permission from Wiley you must never copy, modify, reproduce, translate, or tailor products, or create new products or derivative works using the products in any written, visual, or audio form, or by any means whether electronic or mechanical.
Microsoft® Windows® , Excel® , and PowerPoint® are registered trademarks of Microsoft® Corporation. Adobe® PDF is a registered trademark of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
USE OF COPYRIGHTED MATERIALS
All site information and materials are copyrighted by Persona Internatinal. All rights reserved. All materials are provided for noncommercial, personal use only on this site and may not be copied, duplicated, altered, or transferred to any website or medium whatsoever.
All requests for permission must be made in writing, in advance of intended use. All requests will be reviewed. Licensing and/or Permissions Agreements will be negotiated and determined. All agreements must be signed by the individual or organizational representative requesting use of copyrighted material and by an authorized officer.
The terms and conditions, as well as any other law or regulation that applies to Persona International websites, the Internet or the World Wide Web, apply to all site users.
Persona International maintains websites for business, personal information, and education.
The content of the Persona International websites may be viewed, bookmarked, shared via social media, and printed. It may not be downloaded, copied, duplicated, altered or redistributed in any manner, on any website, or in any medium, or in any manner whatsoever, without prior written permission of Persona International. Written permission, rarely granted, will then be subject, at minimum, to the following restrictions:
By accessing and browsing our sites, you accept, without limitation or qualification, all Terms and Conditions.
Terms and Conditions of Content and Copyright Use:
1. All materials on Persona International websites are copyrighted and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions without the written permission of Persona International.
2. The user shall use Persona International web sites for lawful purposes only. The user shall not post or transmit through Persona International websites any material that violates or infringes in any way upon the rights of others, that is unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, vulgar, obscene, profane or otherwise objectionable, that encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law, or that, without Persona International websites' express prior approval, contains advertising or any solicitation with respect to products or services.
4. Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall Persona International websites, its subsidiaries or affiliates be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, Persona Intenational websites' materials, products, or services, third-party materials, products or services made available through Persona International websites, or any part of Persona International websites' services. The user specifically acknowledges and agrees that Persona International websites is not liable for any defamatory, offensive, or illegal conduct of any user. If user is dissatisfied with any Persona International websites' material, products, or services or with any of Terms and Conditions, the user's sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using the Persona International websites' services.
5. Images of people or places displayed on the site are either the property of, or used with permission by, Persona International websites. The use of these images by the user, or anyone else authorized by the user, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on the site. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
6. The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the "Trademarks") displayed on the site are registered and unregistered Trademarks of persona International and/or John Wiley & Sons, Inc. and its subsidiary and affiliate companies websites and others. Nothing contained on the site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the site without the written permission of Persona International websites or such third party that may own the Trademarks displayed on the site. Your use of the Trademarks displayed on the site, or any other content on the site, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited. You are also advised that Persona International websites will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including criminal prosecution.
7. Some of Persona International websites sites contain links to other sites whose information practices may be different from Persona International websites. Users should consult the other site's privacy notices, as Persona International websites makes no warranties regarding the information that is submitted to, or collected by these other sites.
8. Software, products, and other materials from Persona International websites may also be subject to Egyptian Export Control. The Egyptian Export Control laws prohibit the export of certain health and information products, technical data and software to certain territories. No software or information from Persona International websites may be downloaded or exported into (or to a national or resident of) any other country to which Egypt has embargoed goods except for DiSC® Products which is treated as United States Products and undergo (1) the United States Embargoed goods; or (2) anyone on the United States Treasury Department's list of Specially Designated Nationals or the U.S. Commerce Department's Table of Deny Orders. The Persona International websites do not authorize the downloading or exportation of any software or technical data from this site to any jurisdiction prohibited by the Egyptian laws and as for the DiSC® products by the United States Laws.
9. Recognizing the global nature of the Internet, Persona International websites comply with all local, state, national and international laws. www.personainternational.com and any other affiliated domain names reserve the right to refuse service to anyone without stating the reason
Your Trusted Resource for People Skills , Tax . No : 249-860-546
St. 250, building 98, Maadi, Cairo – Egypt